proxy

Advertisement

drilling
Guest

proxy

I am trying to connect to a sftp server through a proxy server on the client side using your client. I am a little confused on what to fill in. If I am using ISA server do I select SOCKS 4 and then put in my domain username and password? Or would I use telnet? thanks (great software by the way)

Reply with quote

Advertisement

drilling
Guest

I have now heard that people using a proxy server will not be able to connect via SFTP because the proxy won't be able to "crack the packets." Do you know anything aobut this?

Reply with quote

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar

drilling wrote:

I have now heard that people using a proxy server will not be able to connect via SFTP because the proxy won't be able to "crack the packets." Do you know anything aobut this?
I have naver heard about this.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum