Allow skip PuTTY sessions for a connection

Advertisement

Deadken
Joined:
Posts:
4
Location:
US

Allow skip PuTTY sessions for a connection

I work with a few SFTP sites which don't allow SSH sessions.

This opens a PuTTY window which then shows the rejected session. It would be nice to be able to skip the automatic sessions.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

Deadken

Correct, but I have roughly 100 sites I connect to. Most allow SSH connections, but a couple do not. This is why is would be nice if this could be disabled on a per-site basis.

Not a major issue, but just a nice convenience.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar

So would it work for you, if you disable the automatic opening? And you just manually open PuTTY from WinSCP, whenever you need it? – Ctrl+P

Reply with quote

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum