Use bigger font in Options dialog on high resolution desktop

Advertisement

Advertisement

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
43,049
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: Use bigger font in Options dialog on high resolution desktop

WinSCP should use the same font size as the rest of the system.
Please post a screenshot showing the dialog and some system window.
Make sure you are using the latest version of WinSCP (ideally the 5.8.2 beta).

Reply with quote

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
43,049
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: WInScp small screen

The screenshot does not show anything.

But I you probably have problems because of lack of per-monitor DPI support in WinSCP.
I'm working on this. Once I have anything to test, I'll contact you on your email address.
Though, if you have a single monitor only, Windows restart should help.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum