Kabyle

Advertisement

belkacem77
Guest

Kabyle

Hello,

We want to translate winscp in to Kabyle Language. Please, could you guide us how to do?

Thanks;

M Belkacem
Odoo technical consultant
Tizi ouzou Algeria

Reply with quote

Advertisement

Guest

Re: Kabyle

Hi,
I can't see your email even authenticated.
Here is my email: belkacem77@...

Waiting for your help.
thanks.

M. Belkacem

martin wrote:

Thanks for your offer.

Can you contact me via an email? Thanks.

You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile.

Reply with quote

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Kabyle

Well, are you sure you were logged in?

As you obviously was not logged in when posting the answer.

Reply with quote

Yacine Bouklif
Translator
Joined:
Posts:
1
Location:
Tizi-ouzou

Kabyle localization for winSCP

I would like to contribute to Kabyle localization of winSCP.
My name is Yacine Bouklif, I am from Tizi-ouzou, Kabylia.
Regards
Yacine Bouklif

Reply with quote E-mail

Advertisement

belkacem77
Translator
Joined:
Posts:
1
Location:
Tiziouzou

Kabyle translation

Yacine Azul,

I will send you the intructions this aftrenoon via email. We can also discuss On our localization Page on FB.
Regards

Reply with quote E-mail

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum