SFTP Task editor issue

Advertisement

hetty4jesus
Joined:
Posts:
2

SFTP Task editor issue

I am trying to configure SFTP task editor in SSIS 2008R2. The problem is that there is no where to input filename variable under the local parameters in the GUI.

I created the followings variable in SSIS:



sftp_Host==>xxx.xxx.com
sftp_Port==>22
sftp_usernamet==>myuser given by customer
sftp_password==>Password assigned by customer
sftp_source==>c:\customerdata\
sftp_target==> /inbound (customer sftp site)
sftp_Filename==> Customerdata.txt

In the GUI, I can't seem to find a place to put the variable for the sftpfilename.

I am not a C# developer so I do not know how to do this otherwise.
I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Hetty4jesus

Reply with quote

Advertisement

hetty4jesus
Joined:
Posts:
2

Re: SFTP Task editor issue

martin wrote:

What is SFTP Task editor?

I installed the SSIS extension from codeplex to work with winscp. This creats sftp task in ssis control flow.
The screenshot was attached.

Thanks

Reply with quote

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
43,049
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: SFTP Task editor issue

I do not see any screenshot and I do not know anything about the extension.

Why don't you ask on codeplex?

Can you at least post a link to the extension?

Reply with quote

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum