Where can I find the directory and file listings on my local machine?

Advertisement

Guest

Where can I find the directory and file listings on my local machine?

Hi,

I'm trying to upload a file to a remote server from my desktop machine using WinSCP. I can't find where my listing of local PC files are.

Can anyone tell me how to upload files from desktop to server? I seem to only be able to download from server to home PC (and find only remote and not local files).

Thanks anyone.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
43,049
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: Where can I find the directory and file listings on my local machine?

I may not understand what your problem is. However here are some suggestions:
You may drag files from windows explorer (or even your desktop) to WinSCP to upload them. If you want to use keyboard, make sure you are using Norton Commander-style interface. See Preferences window.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum