Automate Scripting for upload 2 files to server FTP

Advertisement

ITWEB
Joined:
Posts:
2
Location:
France

Automate Scripting for upload 2 files to server FTP

Hi,
I am a new member and user to WinSCP. I am an integrator of IT solutions and I start on WinSCP, so please excuse me if my request seems trivial and simple, she has not yet for me ;)

I want to send 2 csv files to a remote ftp server, daily via a scheduled task.

I created a txt file named TEST.txt containing the following code
open ftp://username:password@IPSERVER:PORT/
lcd D:\FTP\TEST_FTP\
cd /
put EXAMPLE.csv
exit
Then I created a bat file
"C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSCP\winscp.com" winscp.com /script="D:\FTP\TEST_FTP\TEST.txt"

it works but how to 2 csv files (same location)? Warning, in the folder FTP_TEST I have other csv files not to send so I can not use the command put * .csv

Another thing when I throw the bat I have an alert "log in using a command-line parameter is deprecated. Use the "open" command instead" but sending the csv works!

Can you help me please?

Many thanks,

Reply with quote

Advertisement

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
43,040
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: Automate Scripting for upload 2 files to server FTP

Just repeat the put command:
put EXAMPLE.csv
put ANOTHER.csv
To fix the warning remove the winscp.com from your command-line, it should not be there:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSCP\winscp.com" /script="D:\FTP\TEST_FTP\TEST.txt"

Reply with quote

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum