Explorer Dark Interface Flashing White

Advertisement

Bill_Fields
Joined:
Posts:
17
Location:
Portland, OR

Explorer Dark Interface Flashing White

WinSCP Version 6.5.6 (Build 16502 2026-03-25)
Dell Pro 14 Plus PB14250 (newly built about a week ago)
Windows 11 25H2 Enterprise
Version 10.0.26200 Build 26200
SFTP
Explorer

This started when I built my new laptop, about a week ago.

Every 60 seconds or so, the left (folder nav) pane and subfolder/file pane go blank white during what looks like the content panes referesh. The "flashing" takes 2-3 seconds and is very distracting. The setting to refresh the remote is not checked.

Screenshots:
Last edited by Bill_Fields on 2026-07-07 01:13; edited 1 time in total
  • Flashing.png (42.91 KB, Private file)

Reply with quote

Advertisement

Bill_Fields
Joined:
Posts:
17
Location:
Portland, OR

Never mind. We use DisplayFusion Pro v10.1.1 (an older version), and when I close it, the WinSCP panels no longer flash white.

I'll see if I can get the latest release of DisplayFusion and see how that goes.

Thanks.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar

I've tried to reproduce the problem with DisplayFusion, but I could not.
Even with enabled DisplayFusion "Multi-Monitor Taskbars" (which disables Windows "Show my taskbar on all windows"), I do not see any flash. Do you have the dark mode enabled system-wide? Or just in WinSCP? Does the flash occur in the dark mode only (or does it just make it more noticeable)?

Reply with quote

Bill_Fields
Joined:
Posts:
17
Location:
Portland, OR

I unchecked "Enable Multi-Monitor Taskbars" in DF and the flashing returned in about 60 seconds.
  • System wide dark mode.
  • The flash happens w/ WinSCP Light Mode, Dark mode, or Automatic mode.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum