Post a reply

Before posting, please read how to report bug or request support effectively.

Bug reports without an attached log file are usually useless.

Options
Add an Attachment

If you do not want to add an Attachment to your Post, please leave the Fields blank.

(maximum 10 MB; please compress large files; only common media, archive, text and programming file formats are allowed)

Options

Topic review

Guest

Yes, that was a typo. I was actually asking about WinSCP. Thank you for your response.
Guest

Thank you!
martin

Re: VAPT or ACR

This is WinSCP support forum. We do not provide a support for FileZilla.

If this was a typo and you are actually asking about WinSCP, then unfortunately do not have those documents available.
sadhikari

VAPT or ACR

Hello,

I hope you had a great weekend. I am reaching out because my IT department at our organization is requesting the VPAT or ACR for FileZilla. Could you please provide me with the document at your earliest convenience so we can get this installed on our computer?

Any help and guidance you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.